TERMS & POLICY
If you have a warranty or product question?
Please email us with your questions.
Warranty policy… All products that we manufacture (ProBender.com does not Manufacture Dies) carry a one year guarantee against defects in material or workmanship. If it is a product that we sell, but made by another manufacture, we will handle the warranty for you according to their policy. Any tools or parts that fails during the warranty period is 100% covered, and will be repaired or replaced free of charge (excluding freight charges). Misuse or abuse is not covered. Simply call and get a warranty authorization number, ship the product postage prepaid back to the factory, and it will be promptly and cheerfully taken care of.
Please Note: All dies are manufactured by Pro Tools. All Die warranty related issues will be handled by Pro Tools. No exceptions!
All benders are ship via FedEx. All benders are unpainted and broken down for shipping.
- Call and get a return authorization number.
- All returns must be freight free NO C.O.D.
- Any returned items that are Used or Damaged in shipment will have the cost of refurbishing subtracted from any refund.
- Special orders are not eligible for returns or refunds. (Die sets are special order!)
- Freight costs are not refundable.
- A 20% restocking charge will be applied to all returns.
- A 20% restocking charge will be applied to canceled orders after 24 hours from the time that ordered was placed.
- No returns on die sets used or not used.
- All returns must be made within 30 days of the invoice date.