You have a question. We have the answer.
What is the differacne between Your Vertical bender and a horizontal bender?
- The vertical bender does not have to be bolted to the floor.
- The Vertical bender is much more accurate because you are able to use a digital angle finder and not have to rely on a pointer that can get bumped.
- You are able to use the vertical bender in allot more cramped shop.
- Our vertical bender is portable and can be transported to the job site.
How do you use the digital angle finder to find your bend degree?
- You will first need to tighten up the tube in the bender and start your bend. About 5-7 degrees. Just enough that you know that the tube has started to bend.
- Than place the digital angle finder on the back side of the tube away for the bend.
- Click the calibrate button on the digital angle finder to set the angle to 0.00
- Now place the digital angle finder on the front of the tube that you are bending. and begin to bend.
- Since you calibrated the digital angle finder on the back of the tube. Now the reading that you get on the front of the tube ill be accurate.
- Remember to bend a couple degrees more that you need too. This will help account for spring back on the bent tube.